Which are the main uses of Sphagnum Moss?
- In all cases when Peat Moss ( sphagnum fossilized) is used; using less material quantity for better results.
- Using it surrounding roots of plants sold in plastic bags (for example: rose bushes are kept humid much longer & preserved from diseases).
- Potting or repotting plants ( especially orchids).
- In hanging baskets ( bottoms and sides) retains the earth and keeps humidity.
- Conditionning bulbs, which thus remain in perfect condition for a long time.
- Growing and rooting all types of plants.It is the ideal substrate to grow orchids.